Thursday, July 17, 2014

Outfit Post #3 : Workday Casual Black

I admit that the company where I work in doesn't really have a strict rule about dressing up "well", so it's not just me who likes wearing t-shirt, sometimes. 


I do nothing for my hair. It's half wet after morning shower yet not being tousled.


That shirt is actually a couple t-shirt - one is owned by my brother. It fits body perfectly and I match it with black high-waist pants.


(Couple) T-shirt : bought it online
Pants : wtf it's Zara Woman with inverted Z lol

2 comments:

  1. Hello,
    you have a nice varied blog , you have style and you express yourself in an eclectic way.
    I follow you!

    Luigi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Luigi,

      Thank you so much for the compliment :)
      I have tons of style drafts on my blogger dashboard! XD

      Delete

I really appreciate comments and questions. Thank you so much :-)