Thursday, May 1, 2014

Two-Week Challenge + Fast Review: Oriflame EcoBeauty Smoothing Night Cream

EcoBeauty is the latest skincare series launched by Oriflame, which each product is made of natural ingredients with eco-friendly system. EcoBeauty series consists of three products: Day Cream, Night Cream and Eye Cream. There are two main ingredients inside the products, namely Coconut Oil and Shea Butter.

Oriflame EcoBeauty Smoothing Night Cream



I made this post due to the moment of Earth Day and my first experience using night cream for two weeks, when i thought night cream would make my face super-greasy in the morning after i woke up. I was too afraid it might break out with pimples, since the weather in most every night was never cold. I didn't want to be "melted".



This night cream comes with a recycled-paper box and a written instruction. It contains 50ml of white smooth cream in a pump bottle. The packaging is also sterile because of the small pump makes the amount of cream needed to be controlled.

It comes with a small hygiene pump

When i applied the cream, it felt somehow a bit sticky and a little warm. Maybe it's because i'm not used to wear any cream, so it is a subjective opinion. It took about 3-5 minutes to be absorbed by my skin. After that, i still had the sticky feeling but not until one week later. It was a fast adaption, isn't it?


It's not too watery, not too thick, it's just creamy.

Before we go to the final result, here's my "before" condition:

Wednesday, April 16, 2014
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia

Weather: Mostly hot
Skin color: Natural beige
Skin type: Oily
Acne scars: Yes
Big pores: Yes



Wednesday, April 23, 2014

The only thing annoyed me is the scent of Coconut Oil even not so strong, but now i'm getting used to it.

Two weeks later..
Wednesday, April 30, 2014
Location, Weather: Remain the same
Skin color: Natural beige, a bit lighter
Acne scars: some scars area disappear
Big pores: seem smaller


Overall result:
-My face feels hydrated.
-When i wake up in the morning, there isn't much excess sebum like before i haven't used the cream.
-No feeling of irritated skin. I feel really fine with this.
-Some of the acne scars and the redness area disappear, but i think it can't do more than that, since it's not     specialized for acne scars.
-My pores seem smaller. There's no big difference, but when i do my makeup regiment, i can see the change.


No more big pores on the camera~~

Do not be tricked by the picture above. FYI, before I used this night cream, whatever BB Cream I applied  to my acne scars, they were always seen on camera (without app 360 of course). But with the night cream usage, those scars have started to disappear a little bit, but as you can see, I looked kinda flawless on camera. You like selfies? Go taking care of your pores XD

Anyway, i got it for IDR 99.000 (that time was discounted 50% :p). With that 50 ml cream, you can use it approximately 4-5 months for regular usage. Some sources even stated that Oriflame EcoBeauty Smoothing Night Cream is suitable for all skin type!

Possibility of repurchase: i don't know, maybe no
Scores: 4 out of 5 black roses

If you're interested with the product, please contact the representative/beauty consultant of Oriflame in your living area, or if you want, I can recommend you my trusted Oriflame beauty consultant.

Disclaimer: The product is purchased by my own money and reviewed by honest thought. It's just my way to give you an opinion in buying product that you considered to purchase. I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate comments and questions. Thank you so much :-)