Friday, March 28, 2014

Outfit Post #2: Lacy Blouse

I was so glad knowing my mom gave me a lacy blouse one night before i went to bed. She said she remembered me when she saw the blouse at a local store for tyical reason, if you know what i mean. Mother is the best thrifting master! LOL



Basically it looks like a black overall blouse with black and grey lace and white long sleeve. The lower part covers my tummy perfectly, so i can eat freely, ha XD It is made of polyester and cotton blend, i guess.

 


I often wear my plain black pants for simplicity reason. Black goes well with every colors, right?


Just do the fucking whatever pose...

Lace Detail
 I rarely do anything on my hair but some highlight.. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate comments and questions. Thank you so much :-)