Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Review: Holika Holika Petit BB Cream Clearing

I don’t know when BB Cream started to be famous in Asia, 4 years ago eh? Before I recognized it, I didn’t even know how to use a foundation and choose the right color XD All I knew was when I was in elementary school, performing a traditional dance soon, someone that was considered as a make up artist put a lot of unknown brand of foundation, which made me like a thick wall.

Holika Holika Petit BB Cream

Petit BB Cream is the first BB Cream I ever used and the first item I got from Holika Holika, which sounded new to me. There isn’t just one, but there are four kinds of Petit BB Cream that may fit each of skin type. Mine – that is gonna be reviewed is Clearing.

love the little blue cat!
Here’s the information about Holika Holika Clearing Petit BB Cream~

Contains extracts of tea tree oil and oil absorbent powder that helps clear your skin of blemishes. Making you feel more comfortable and confident. Tea tree oil is effective against nail fungus, ringworm, athlete’s foot, dandruff, acne, blackheads and many types of infestations/infections. “Tea Tree” yields an essential oil that is recognized as one of nature’s most effective and versatile healers. Oil absorbent powders make this product perfect for those with oily skin.

Benefits:
Improve troubled skin
Moisturizes
Oil control
UV Protections

From the passage above, you know why I choose this type of BB Cream.

How the tube hole looks like

The tube is made of plastic with blue colored design, has a picture of blue cat printed on it (my favorite packaging!), and contains of 30 ml of BB Cream, which is a very good choice for you who are travelling. You won’t bring a big tube when you go out just for days or weeks, will you?






Okay then, I squeeze the tube, there comes a bit runny and easy-to-blend cream. It’s more liquid and lighter than Etude House Precious Mineral BB Cream that I also use. I’m not good in describing color, but I think it is light beige. I’m also not good in describing scents, but this time I know it has floral fragrance! Besides, If you forget to put your sunscreen before, I guess it’s ok since it has SPF 30 PA++, so it is safe for you to go in daylight XD



The BB cream color resembles my bare skin

When I put it on my face (with sponge), it goes a bit pale and matte. That’s not a problem since I want the look, or let’s just say I’m slightly obsessed with vampire. I have acne scars on my cheeks, and the BB cream can cover them. Well, not the whole scars because they were already too deep. It’s not the cream’s fault lol

L-R: bare ugly skin - applied moisturizer and BB Cream - covered loose powder
Because I have an extreme oily skin, it only lasts 4-5 hours with loose powder, except the nose part that only lasts for 1-2 hours T_T However, I should say that this is waterproof from your sweating face. Make sure you use makeup remover after washing face. Water isn’t enough to clean the face.

The price won’t hurt your wallet, costing less than IDR 80,000! Such a great steal for you who are college student lol~

Just how it looks like when i go out, seems flawless XD
Now to the conclusions:

Pros:

  • Travel-friendly item!
  • Light and watery texture
  • Good floral scent
  • SPF 30 PA++
  • Coverage light to medium
  • Good oil control
  • A bit waterproof
  • Matte finish
  • Cheapy cheap~

I don’t find any cons. Woohoo~~

Possibility to repurchase: ehm, let’s see how long this one tube will be used up.

Rate: 5 of 5 roses~

Holika Holika Petit BB Cream Clearing works for person who:

  • Has oily skin type
  • Has light colored skin
  • Wants a matte finish look
  • Loves tea tree ingredient
  • Looks for low price but great product

Holika Holika Petit BB Cream Clearing may not work for person who:

  • Needs medium to heavy coverage
  • Wants a dewy finish look
  • Wears a big amount of BB cream

Beli di sini ^_^

Hope this review may help you finding your favorite BB Cream! Which one do you use?

2 comments:

  1. awww pengen nyobaa~ aku pake atomy lbh cerahan tp minyakan dan kemahalan :( masukin wishlist deh! hihi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Halo, thanks for visiting ya :) Aku blm pernah pk atomy karena agak mahal >.< hihihi boleh coba, ga ada salahnya kan :3

      Delete

I really appreciate comments and questions. Thank you so much :-)