Monday, December 9, 2013

Review: Etude House Proof 10 Auto Pencil PP501

What is the one of things you must have to beautify your eye?

My first eyeliner.

I would like to say eyeliner.




I bought it about a year ago. It’s from Korean brand named Etude House J

Etude House Proof 10 Auto Pencil, like its name, it is a retractable eyeliner which is provided with sharpener. To be honest, this is my first eyeliner (I took some pictures long time ago) and I have thrown the eyeliner box somewhere hahaha XD I think pencil eyeliner is the best way for nervous newbies to try to make the simple line.

The Color Code: PP501

It has 5 color choices. Well, I am supposed to receive the black one when I have ordered the right color, but I realized it was purple. The code color is PP501. Disappointed? No, it was my bad for not checking the package box. I regretted it, I want the black one. *craving* I couldn’t take any clear picture about the information given on the box because the words were the way very small. Let the evidences talk.

The list of ingredients. Sorry for the bad pic quality T_T

(Etude House Proof 10 Auto Pencil claimed that it’s perfect for smoky eye look and long lasting.) I opened the cap – the package is classic and simple and travel friendly. I drew the single line on my hand to see the texture. The purple is rather dark, but it takes several times to get the true color. I hope it doesn’t happen to another color. Not too creamy, but soft enough to be applied on your eyelid. Don’t twist it out too much and don’t rotate it hard to sharpener! The liner will be broken into small parts. Yeah I did it once with barbar style ._.


There is the instruction to sharpen the eyeliner with the sharpener

No need to buy sharpener anymore :3

And then, I like this eyeliner because I wear it almost every day, when the rain or my sweat falls on my eye area, it didn’t smudge around even when I rubbed it by my bare hand to clean the raindrop or sweat. The purple is also dark, almost look like black with 2 or 3 layers. It also stays for 4-5 hours without retouch, because i'm too lazy to do it. However, it was easy to be removed with eye makeup remover, or EVOO (Extra Virgin Olive Oil). Even though my skin type is oily, my eyes are drier, so the result may be different to another eye J


I hope you ignore that messy eyebrow XD

How it looks on my eyes

Remember not to put it on your lower eyelid too much. I’ve said it is soft, but hard enough for the waterline. The color will be like smudged out and you may hurt your eye because it only takes less than 5 minutes to dry (results may be different to your eyes). Kajal or kohl eyeliner is the great choice to do the waterline, since they are really creamy and softer. Trust me.

How the real color looks like with camera flash


One thing in my objection is: GLITTER. I don’t know about the other color but I think this purple one is too shiny. To be honest, I’m not a huge fan of sparkling things (Except the vampire, underlined. Come on, sparkling blood sucker isn't that bad). I prefer the matte one!

Pros:
  • Waterproof
  • Smudgeproof
  • Comes with sharpener
  • The price can save your wallet lol
  • The expired date is 36 months after you open the cap
  • The size is travel friendly
  • Long lasting for 5 hours on my eyelid (results may vary!)
  • Dry fast (results may vary)

Cons:
  • I think some colors have glitters (subjective thought)
  •   Not good enough for lining the lower eyelid

Etude House Eyeliner Proof 10 Auto Pencil may be suitable for:
  •  People who are looking for a friendly budget
  • People with sensitive eyes (it is formulated with Aloe Vera and Vitamin E)
  • People who are newbies. Happy trying btw :3

Rate: 4.5 of 5 stars

Posibility to repurchase: I’m just going to buy the really black one after I’ve run out of this :p

Where to buy:
The price is such a good deal – only LESS than IDR 100.000 (USD 10)! You can find it at the Etude House store if you live in Asia. Kalau tempatnya jauh dari jangkauan dan berminat dengan eyeliner ini, bisa klik di sini atau email saya ke kyuri_104@yahoo.com atau di email box yang sudah disediakan di samping artikel ini J

Have you tried this eyeliner? Or any other eyeliner from Etude House? J


Disclamer : the product is purchased by my own money and reviewed by honest thought. It's just my way to give you an opinion in buying product that you considered to purchase. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.






2 comments:

  1. I bought this 1 too it s awesome and i dun fibd it glitty lol XD

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate comments and questions. Thank you so much :-)